Monday 2 July 2007

A Little Change Of Scene

I've recently got back into bootlegs/mashups again, not listening to them I mean, no actually making them!I go by the remixer name of Johnny Boot Legs, namely as it's my name, and I thought making an oxymoron out of the Bootlegs Boot Legs thing was funny. The best place in the world for mashups and remixed is GYBO (Get Your Bootleg On) I'm very privledged to be a member and there's so incredibly talent over there, not only better than me but cool people too. I'm not the best remixer in the world but I do enjoy dabbling. So here's a tweakable very very quick bootleg I did today, using Maroon 5's - Makes Me Wonder Versus 80's norweigen legend's A ha's - Living A Boy's Adventure Tale. And so we get the title Wonderous Adventure Tale :) It's a little rough around the edges and it's very short, but I've not done this kind of thing since 2002, it was produced in Sony's Acid 6 sound program. I quite like it. Anyway click on the Z hare link and get it a try! Enjoy CG.


No comments: